Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FHM 100 Sexiest (Vixens 2012)

This was quite an experience, stress and fun rolled in one. I'm thankful that I've brought with me four talented and ingenious people for my team (Jeff Guaves, Mark Casas, Jeff Chong and Sher Pua), without them the outcome might have been a bit disastrous. I was tasked to come up with designs for four booth girls using gold glitters and a design to cover the ten vixens' breasts for the FHM 100 sexiest victory party at the World Trade Center. Later on during the show, our client changed their mind to using body paint instead of gold glitters on the ten vixens. Luckily, I brought my body paints with me. The stressful part is having very limited time to paint all ten girls, we barely had 45 min to finish all of them, but then as I've said, I have a good team, for me they're my ALL STARS team ;-)

Human Canvas: Vixens 2012

For more photos please like my FB page https://facebook.com/KnicolaiMendoza

No comments: